Monday, January 14, 2008

I guess it's all relative...

to just what you consider "huge".
The Thompson endorsement by the Human Events WAS the big announcement the other day.
*sigh* I owe my eldest a fiver.
I'm a little disappointed...it was really talked up as a major deal and hinted that it wouldn't be revealed until later that day. The Human Events nod was on the newslines early that MORNING.
I mean, it is significant, but I wouldn't consider it "huge and major". Maybe to the hard-core political junkies, but to us white trash Repubs, all I can say is, "Well, that's nice."

Just in: Well, this might be an endorsement that us white trashers can relate to:
"Jesusland Author Endorses Fred Thompson-
Thompson best candidate for traditional Evangelicals"


-----
The Fredheads have set a new fund raising goal of a cool mil by tonight. They are just about there! It was sitting at about 900,000 when I last looked yesterday evening.
Go flip Fred some gas money, if you haven't already.
---------
And finally, once again Scott Ott comes hilariously thisclose to the truth with his latest about Fred! and the polls. A must read and a good chuckle for the morning:
"Fred Thompson Pulls Out of Presidential Polling"

(hee-hee!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home