Monday, January 14, 2008

"My name's Satan, Father of All Lies, and I approve this message!" (UPDATED)

(A big THANK YOU to Walker over at "Subtle Oak..." for sending me a screen caps of the pics in question! They're added below for those of you who don't wish to give Hillary any hits to her site...and who could blame you?)


Holy Crap!
See if you can spot the epic boo-boo.

Skip over to HillaryClinton.com: here. Scroll down to the post Countdown to New Hampshire, Jan 8 2008.
Load up the pic slide show, pay close attention to the 4th and 5th pics in the series.

What's wrong with these pictures? (I mean, aside from the fact that Hilly's in them.)

(I'll wait....)

Hint: It was probably made in China. And it's really BIG...and so horribly WRONG!

O.K., time's up. Didja spot it?

The stars on the flag are UPSIDE DOWN!



And a close up. Sorry it isn't clearer, but you can see that all the stars are inverted-as in pentagram, the generally recognized symbol of Satan, if you're into fretting about that kinda thing-personally I think it's funny as hell...how appropriate!
WTF???! I have NEVER seen an American flag like that! (but, then again it is New Hampshire, no telling...)




Funny how none of her people caught that. I guess they only notice American flags if they're holding a Bic to them.




Another close up of the field from a pic of the adoring crowd.




Wonder how long it will take for someone to bring that to their attention on their site?
Or will they even care? (don't want to alienate that crucial Wiccan vote!)


Here's a real American flag, just for reference (note the star points):

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Man, that is just weird as all get out. Just really, really strange.

1/15/2008 1:40 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I don't find it strange at all, WTR. I find it very typical of liberals. Like I said over at Woods Walker, they probably wouldn't have noticed it if the stripes were blue and white and the background for the stars was red! The flag was probably made in China.

1/17/2008 9:06 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Ha!
It could be either
A) Made in China
Or
B)Purchased by a penny pinching liberal from a US flag company as a rejected "second" at a discount.

But since there is no such thing as a penny pinching liberal, I must go with A.

1/17/2008 9:16 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! I'm going to save a link to this post and give it out to every conservative blogger I link to today! :)

1/17/2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Thanks, Gayle!
OK, so it's not the most earth shattering bit of news-but it is kinda interesting. And worth a chuckle or 2.

Now if it had been any candidate on the conservative side we would probably be subjected to mocking stories about it from the MSM for days. But, maybe not. Folks are quick to wave the flag during a campaign year, but woefully many are ig'nert about our flag in general on both sides.
Hell, it could have had little hammers and sickles or daisy shapes embedded instead of stars and I bet nobody would have noticed!
(Hey....I just gotta photoshop idea!!)

1/17/2008 9:40 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

My vote is it's a factory 2nd. Democrats are notoriously cheap when spending their own money. Now, when spending tax payers money, money is no object!

1/17/2008 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home