Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And you thought you had it tough "gettin' some"

File under "Crap you really didn't need to know, but by Jove, somebody's researched it!"
Deeply strange squid sex.

Damn.

HT: Boing-Boing

OK, I admit, that was just TMI. So how about some Dog Haikus to soften the shock and disgust?


I lie belly-up
In the sunshine, happier than
You ever will be.


I sound the alarm!
Mailman fiend - come to kill us all -
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!


My human is home!
I am so ecstatic I have
Made a puddle.


(and my personal favorite)


Today I sniffed
Many dog behinds—I celebrate
By kissing your face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hmmmph....after readin that...I never though I'de be envious of a giant squid...

3/26/2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

At least you're honest, Cookie.
Knowing you, I was half expecting some smartass remark along the lines of "Yep...been there!"

(BTW, the comments on that link are purty damn funny.)

3/26/2008 1:45 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

What! Me!..a smartass remark...why I never....

BTW amiga...Y'all been tagged...but I think you'll like this one....

3/26/2008 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home