Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Aye Bee-Gar, Here There Be Moonbats for th' Takin'!




Misha at The Rot and some fellow scallawags have concoted a deliciously fun idea!
Learn about the newly formed "Pirate Armada"
Oh to be 20 years younger! I would have happily embraced this and been a very eager shipmate.
But this ol' seahag just doesn't have the fortitude for this anymore. My raiding days are done.
I will leave it to more capable hands.
But, I will support them and their efforts, if only by sporting their icon on this blog.
Besides, I dig pirates.

Bluto lays out the Pirate's Code, that ye must abide by.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

This looks like fun.

3/14/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

LOL I dig Pirates too!


Oh - I just realized when I was fixin to hit send - blogger gives my old addy on these comments - it's now http://wwww.bluestarchronicles.com

3/20/2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Thanks for stopping by Beth!
We've read about your woes with Blogger.
How scarey, to say nothing about aggravating. It's made me begin to search for new digs, lest I vanish one day.Glad you're up & running again!

3/20/2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home