Wednesday, May 24, 2006

CYA-- Osama-style

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - An audio recording in which al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden says convicted September 11 plotter Zacarias Moussaoui played no role in the attacks is authentic, a U.S. intelligence official said on Wednesday.

"Following a technical analysis it has been revealed that the voice is indeed Osama bin Laden," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

In the audiotape, posted on a Web site often used by al Qaeda, bin Laden also said he had personally assigned tasks to the 19 hijackers who staged the attacks on U.S. cities that killed about 3,000 people.

Source: Reuters

(Okay, so maybe I'm just a dopey yokel but I'm always wondering if we know about these sites, why can't we just shut 'em down? Oh, I guess that would be infringing on freedom of speech, huh? God forbid we do such a horrible thing to our ENEMIES!!
True, these dinkheads would just set up shop on another site, but it be a nice annoyance to them...just as they constantly annoy Aaron.
The only reason I can think of that we allow these sites to thrive is that they can be a source of intelligence. But still, it pisses me off. I'm an ugly American... so sue me. Besides, would they be so stupid as to post any upcoming plans on such a public forum as the internet? I dunno, like I said-I'm just a dopey yokel getting fed up with these buttholes. What do I know?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home