Friday, November 10, 2006

Can Y'all Wait 'til The Clintons Are Back In?

Al Qaeda Vows Not to Rest Until White House is Blown Up


Hells Bells, at this point I dare say there are some folks about here who would gladly do it for them!

Dingey Harry and Pelosi will insist that we go ahead and blow it up to settle the dispute "peacefully".

The Iraqi Al Qaeda grand poobah referred to the White House as "the filthiest house".

See, We all tried to tell Bubba them stains wouldn't come out of the carpet!


HT: Stop the ACLU

3 Comments:

Blogger Fish-2 said...

They missed their best chance when Billy Bob was in. He was generally preoccupied and wouldn't have noticed.

11/10/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger blank said...

"I know it takes a village," said Hillary on the campaign trail today, "But if elected, I will have a whole village keeping an eye on my husband so he won't stain my Presidency, or anything else."

I know, I'm bad... going to the time out corner.

11/12/2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Oh, no time outs for you on my front porch, Roxie!
That gave me a good hearty laugh.
It's refreshing to encounter a "blue meany" who has a genuine sense of humor.
Thanks for stopping by!
: )

11/12/2006 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home