Thursday, November 09, 2006

And the WINNER Is......



Shortly after 6pm (CST) last night the 10,000 visitor to The White Trash Republic stumbled across the county line, down my road and collapsed in a drunken stupor on my porch. Scared the hell outta me. Almost called the Sheriff.
But we pulled 'em up, cleaned 'em up some, got the dead leaves and gravel out of their hair and proceeded to go through their pockets to ascertain who they were. (and to snag any spare change..hey, we're like that.)

When we saw the obviously faked voter i.d. and the expired out of state driver's license, well, you coulda knocked me over with a feather!

Our Lucky Dog is:

"Uncle Mac" McPherson, late of "Uncle Mac is Pissed" and now grand imperial pooh-bah of the omnimedia soon-to-be-powerhouse BEAST MEDIA.

Just Damn.

Congratulations, Mac! That stalking/lurking paid off!

Yes, yes, we know... you love the Ruling Class because you so totally Rule!

Mac will be getting a Thank You gift shortly...I'll get it in the mail next week.
Hey, I wasn't jiving. There really was a prize involved!

Thanks for your support, Mac. Quid pro quo and all that.

And to the Born Again Redneck, Patrick- I'm sorry dear. I know you were hoping to win.
But hey, there's always the 20,000th!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

I demand a recount!

11/09/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

I'm so sorry Patrick, a day late and a dollar short. Judges decision is final. But we do have a fine selection of consolation gifts to choose from.
(Hmmm, now just where did I put that 2003 JR Watkins catalogue?)
: )

I woulda just died if it HAD been you!

11/09/2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

I tried, but I was about three off. Maybe I'll make 20,000.

11/09/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

well. I'll be derned..

a lurk perk

11/09/2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home