Monday, November 06, 2006

Big Fat Liar

Back in September I mentioned a McCaskill ad that featured an Iraq vet pissin' & moaning about his "busted ankle". I said then that my B.S. meter was going off.

HehHehHeh.

Over the weekend I was reading Gateway Pundit, and he's all over the Josh "Jim Talent Made Me Break My Ankle!" Lansdale story like a monkey on crack. Here, here, & here.

Long story short, Josh is a big fat liarhead poopybutt.
Well...ok, let's be fair and say he stretched the truth. Stretched it alot. OK,Quite abit!

Now the lovely Michelle has picked up the story and giving it even more exposure.
As all big fat liars should get.
Mr. "I'm a cry baby tool for the Democrats" Lansdale seems to be unavailable for any comment.
And the McCaskill camp is STILL running ads here that feature Lansdale. Saw one just this morning.
Despicable weasels...every. last. one. of. them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home