Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Coinsidence?

The Dread Pundit Pluto had this pic from the movie "Mars Attacks!" on a totally unrelated post but I couldn't help but notice that there something about that pic that reminded me of dear Nancy....









And another!










Heh!

UPDATE: Updated : The morphin' .gif is outta here! It was boggin' the joint down. I try to run a quick and snappy dive here in deference to my enslaved brethern of the dial-up (Hey, we're a valid, marginalized minority). The page load was intolerable for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Oh Man...yur right Missy...the critter on the left does indeed look like Pelosi...and I was really hopin that Martians would not look like monsters...

11/14/2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I look at it, the more the two become similar. lol.

11/14/2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home