Monday, October 22, 2007

Ronpaulio

Dish Network doesn't carry Fox News at the tier I'm in, so I didn't get to see the debate last night. A poor substitution was bouncing about the internettubes reading live blogs and post debate quarterbacking. Over at Free Republic some wag has started referring to Ron Paul as "Ronpaulio", a reference to the Beavis & Butthead cartoon- Cornholio is the gibbering alter ego of Beavis when he gets too much sugar or other stimulants. That name is starting to stick over there. It so needs a graphic:



Now one of Cornholio's more famous lines of gibberish is "I need T.P. for my bunghole."

What would Ronpaulio's line be?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Are you threatening me?

10/25/2007 7:32 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

heh heh heh heh...you said "threatening"...heh heh.
; )

10/27/2007 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home