Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WTR TARGET OF HATE CRIME

I woke up this morning and when I stepped into my blog I found this:



Naturally, I immediately notified the authorities and the media.
The cops are on it and I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this in short order.
This is obviously a hate crime intended to intimidate and SILENCE ME!
Nevermind that I'm white, I'm a woman and that's reason enough for some misogynist hate monger (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) to target me and others of my gender to attempt to put all us uppity wimmen in our place! And that place, no doubt in their sick twisted heads, is at the end of a rope. I guess barefoot and pregnant ain't good enough for them.
This is clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! I WILL NOT BE COWED!! I CONDEMN THIS ACT BY SOME COWARDLY MISOGYNIST TERROR GROUP!
What? HOW DARE YOU IMPLY I DID THIS MYSELF! You must obviously be a HATER too!!
Prove I didn't! I'll be happy to turn over my blog files.
Just give me a few hours to review the graphic upload files first.








(oh and just in case you're just really friggin' stupid, the above is just satire. Hey, that excuse works all the time for the Left, why not us too? Lest one thinks I'm making light of the subject, I'm not. What I am mocking is the curious amount of incidences as of late in which the evil noose has been a featured player. Seems odd that such a symbol that arouses so much hysteria has been cropping up all over the place to further somebody's agendas-whatever they may be. It's becoming The Boy Who Cried Wolf. CNN is even jumping on the bandwagon -hell, THEY ARE the bandwagon!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Gotta admit...ya had me goin there fer a might. I couldn't figure out just what horrible article or post you had put up to warrant the noose...cause hell mam...I've posted much worse than you have. I posted about the Democrats funneling funds into left wing blogs (NewsMax story) and all hell broke loose in the comment section...got purdy nasty too...

10/23/2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

did you notice that if you flip it upside down it looks like a uterus and a cervix and vagina.

Definitely a scary thing.

10/24/2007 2:27 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Pam,
Yes, obviously it is a message to all women that they want us hung...UPSIDE DOWN!!!! (nudge-nudge, wink-wink)


Cookie-geez, didn't mean to alarm you. I've just gotten so sick of people projecting their paranoia to further divide us. Sometimes I just wig and do silly things to make my point.
And as for the money funneling...wow that's news? I thought that would be S.O.P. for those folks!!! ; )

10/24/2007 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home