Friday, February 15, 2008

My Secret Life...

Why, yes, I do have a life other than just fiddle fartin' around here wasting bandwidth. Not that you asked.

Back in the fall of last year it seemed like a great idea. But, now depending on who you choose to listen to or believe about the current economic climate, there are times I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. But those times only last a nanosecond. In my gut I know this will be a smart thing. I have to think of my financial future and that of my kids. ( And, I myself, personally feel that a lot of the doom and gloom is just manufactured for the election season.)
Besides, I really need something to do. I have a big wad of cash just laying here screaming, no, begging to be thrown down a rathole and since Thompson out of the race, I just figured this would be the best use of the dough. And oft times the best job is one you create yourself, eh?

So without any further ado---
BEHOLD! MY BIG, FAT WHITE ELEPHANT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Good luck. I'll be praying for your success. You might get some ideas here:

http://www.mastgeneralstore.com/

and here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mast_General_Store

2/20/2008 10:36 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Thanks for the links, Lem! I'll check it out.
And by all means, any good mojo from above that you can slap my way will be immensely appreciated!!
We'll need it!

2/20/2008 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home