Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Timeline of a Hoax


( Man, you just have to take one look at this bird and KNOW he ain't wired up right!)

So just who the frig is Jesse MacBeth? And why should we care? Follow the messy and confusing trail of how a hoax was sprang on the world, as told by Allah over at HotAir.
The Lovely Michelle also has more.

The dweeb who got this whole ball of wax rolling calls himself "a volunteer social justice cameraperson".
Oh! Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Back in the day, it was called being a "propagandist".

HT: The Rotweiller

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Ya know my friend...I'd truly love to toss this...this...&$%#@!&^%$#@ into a barracks full of good old US Marines and shut the door behind him.....ya...I know...the ACLU (or more than likely PETA)would bitch about sumthin or anuther...but it shur would be worth it...dontcha agree....

5/25/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

I certainly do! You and a gazillion others who have gave their service to this country feel the same about this id'jet.
It just dumbfounds me how they actually thought they could pass him as legit!
I'm not even military and even I could tell his "Ranger" uniform was completely slapped together and not real...a passable Halloween costume, maybe.
As I said, this guy ain't wired up right.

5/25/2006 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home