Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ambivalence

Mr. Freakazoid, 2006-John Karr, finally transported to Boulder, Co. to await a court appearance on Monday and all of CourtTV, CNN and all the usuals hold their collective breaths-but not their tongues.

Tom Cruise gets dumped by his studio.

Media gearing up for the first annual Katrina guilt-fest & company picnic. Finger pointing will be back along with the ever popular 3 legged race.

And in a related story...Ernesto churns away in the Carribean, rampant paranoia ensues in the Gulf states.

Time to break out this oldie, but goodie to express my mood this weekend:



(I apologize for having to resort to crudity, but my 'give a damn' error pop-up that I wanted to use wouldn't load right and run-even though it is a .gif like the f***o'meter.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

newspapers and newscasts..
trying to sell them

I get most of my info from blogs
and I like the meter

It's kind of like my Sphincter-Scale.

8/27/2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Yep, I feel about the same way.

BTW I only just saw your pickled eggs comment. I like pickled eggs done in a curry sauce the Indian way. I had not thought about that. Thanks for the reminder.

8/27/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I think Ernesto is chugging toward Florida as I write this.

"Ernesto!" Who names these storms anyway?

All the media coverage on Karr is ridiculous, and so is Tom Cruise!

8/27/2006 11:07 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I LIKE the meter, too. But I hope you get your give a damn meter working because I want to steal it.

8/28/2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

No need to resort to theft!
I'll just email ya the thing.
Maybe it'll work for you. It does for me, just not when I upload it to blogger. Dunno why.

8/28/2006 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home