Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Zombietime Again! (and Some Much Needed Housekeeping)

Our favorite Zombie boy has once again strapped on the research armor and done a bang up job recapping the latest 'fauxtography' scandals and gives a few theories as to why this has happened. Are we being played by Reuters? Is Reuters being played? Are they just tools of the Hezzballah? Etc., etc., etc.
An excellent article-go see! It even has circles and arrows and paragraphs.

OK, now onto boring stuff...since the word is we only got 2 weeks left to enjoy life as we know it, I reckon I'd better get this bloghouse of mine cleaned up a dab. So I got some questions: What's the deal with the really insanely long blogrolls being compressed into frames now on some other blogs? And how does one do that? Please clue me in!

Also, My Automatic Moonbat has apparently flew the coop. Anyone else having trouble with theirs? Is it migration time for those beasties? I understand that they go to Venezuela for the winter...isn't it a bit early? Hmmmm, global warming, perhaps?
There's a few other items on my side thingy that aren't behaving properly that I need to figure out, so I'll be in the bar if you need me....

UPDATE: Well, if that don't beat all! I should have suspected as much...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Put this at the beginning of the blogroll:

[div style="height:250px; overflow:auto;"]

and this at the end:

[/div]

Except change "[" and "]" to "<" and ">"

and you will create a scroll bar.

8/09/2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Ah! Bless you, my son!
I'll give it a try and see what happens.
It would be nice to 'suck up' some of these. That's one reason I haven't jumped on any more rolls.

8/09/2006 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home