Friday, September 28, 2007

Dear Supporter...

Could I be campaign 'bundler beard' and not even know it?

A curious email popped into my inbox yesterday. It began "Dear Supporter,"

Can you believe it? With your help, we've already raised over $35,000 in less than five days! We're over 70% of the way to our September 30 goal of $50,000!
This is the first time my campaign has made an aggressive quarter's end online fundraising push. With your help, I'm certain we'll exceed our goal and be one step closer to celebrating Election Day victory together next year!
Thank you.
As I've said before, this is an especially important quarter for our campaign. Right now, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is deciding how to spread their millions of dollars around the country. We must maintain our momentum to prepare for a nasty, expensive race created by liberals in Washington who don't share my positions on supporting our troops, stopping illegal immigration, and changing the way Washington works.
If you haven't yet contributed, will you please make a donation of $100, $50, or $25 to help us reach our $50,000 goal? Time is of the essence: we must report how much our campaign has raised by September 30.
Keep a close eye on my campaign website, www.JimInhofe.com, as we will be keeping track of our progress toward our goal on the front page.

Onward to Victory!



Uhhhhh, isn't he the Republican senator for OKLAHOMA??!!
Why, yes; yes he is.
Ok, even though Missouri geographically snugs up to Oklahoma, I really don't think I'm one of his constituents.
Nor have I ever gone to his site before, so there's no way they could have snagged my address through any means there.
This is just plain puzzling.
The only thing political I have signed up for recently was when Fred! got his site up.
Jeez...are the Thompson people giving out email addresses?
Or have I been making campaign donations in my sleep?
This is really weird.
Has anyone else ever gotten emails like this from politicians outside of their areas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home