Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Own Special Tinfoil Hat

Last night as I let the doggies out for their bedtime whiz, I sat on the porch and gazed up at the moon. A few days ago it had been full, but now was waning. I got to pondering the events of the past few days. My thoughts wandered to this recent thwarted terrorist caper and how the word according to some sources was that Aug. 16th was the supposed date to launch that plan. Why the 16th? That's almost a full week before Shorty McShort-Shorts day of reckoning, Aug 22nd.

Now I admit, I am but a humble ig'nert hilljilly and not too savvy about other cultures. I'm only as smart as what I read. I ain't edj'ucated by any means. But as I understand it, the Muslim calendar, much like the Hebrew calendar goes by the moon. Theirs are more accurate than our fugged up method of leap years and '30 days hath September...'. So I thought there might be somesort of connection.

I looked up the moon phases for this month. The 16th showed nothing real revelatory. It was at the halfmoon stage. But it was the phase on the 21st/22nd that caught my eye.



Coinsidence? I'm thinkin' not. What better way to show that the 'Moon God' approves of your actions that day than to be just right at that phase which is the sacred universal symbol of their Moon Goon religion? Now the experts are all saying that the 22nd is significant and that's the date that everyone is buzzing about, but in one of the articles that's fueling this speculation, I noticed this:

"August 21, 2006 (Rajab 27, 1427) is known in the Islamic calendar as the Night of the Sira’a and Miira’aj, the night Prophet Mohammed (saas) ascended to heaven from the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem on a Bourak (Half animal, half man), while a great light lit-up the night sky, and visited Heaven and Hell also Beit al-Saada and Beit al-Shaqaa (House of Happiness and House of Misery) and then descended back to Mecca.…”


According to the phase chart I saw, the 21st is when it looks the most like their cresent. But that is geared for central North America. I dunno if one has to factor in time changes and the international dateline into all this or if a Muslim 'day' starts at sunset, like the Hebrews ancient way of calculating a day-hey, I'm a moron as I have said. Anyway, I'm just tossing this out there. A mind is a terrible thing.

I could be just talkin' outta my butt again.
I do that alot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

You may be on to something here. I'madinnerjacket is a true believer and this kind of symbolism might be very important to him.

8/13/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Exactly.
And he's a big fan of Hitler...and we know what a big nut he was about the occult and symbolism.

8/13/2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Makes sense to me but then I go crazy at the full moon.

8/13/2006 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home