Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mighty Marine Mouse!

I'd like to thank Enid for filling in for me yesterday.
She's such a dear. She even tidied up some here at the house afterwards. Although she left me a cryptic note:

"Dear WTR,
If idle hands are the devil's workshop,
then what you have here is a factory!"


Gee, I love you too, Enid.
(*pfffffft!*)
Jeez, see if I ask you to fill in again! And you can just forget about Wednesday Bible study, too!


I have a jarhead neighbor and this morning they sent me this photo.
This is the result of sooper top sekrit medical research they have done with lab mice, by injecting trace amounts of DNA donated by Marines into the mice to see if it improves their problem solving skills.
I think the photo speaks for itself:



Oooooo-Rah, y'all!

And one more for the road:




I may have been raised Navy, but I love our jarheads!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Reminds me I need to pray everyday for our enlisted.

And according to Enid, I should be praying for you, too. hee hee

9/05/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

So THAT'S what that pic is. :)

9/06/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! I'm glad I don't have any mice around here with Marine DNA! Field mice can be a problem when you live on a farm. They don't know they're supposed to stay in the fields.

I love them too, WTR. (The Marines, not the mice.) But then, I love all of our military and am extremely grateful for them.

9/06/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Gunny John said...

Now that one brought a smile to my face.

9/07/2006 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home